TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to SAVIN’SKIN website
SAVIN’SKIN is the trade name of S.C. SAVINVIBE S.R.L. (“Company”) registered at the Bucharest Trade Register under no. J40 / 10857/2019, TIN RO41531956, headquartered in Bucharest, 4th District, 13 Metropolitan Nifon St., 2nd floor, apt. 8.
The terms and conditions of use (“TCU”) set forth below together with any associated or included documents govern access to and use of the Websites http://www.savinskin.com and http://www.savinskin.ro, including access to the newsletter, the content, the functionality and the services offered on or through http://www.savinskin.com and http://www.savinskin.ro hereinafter referred to as "Website".
The website is provided and available to users who have reached the age of 16. By using the Website you guarantee that you have the legal age and the ability to contract the services offered by the Company and to meet all the previous eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
By reading the TCU, you agree, as a User or Buyer, that you have been informed, in a clear and intelligible manner by the Company, prior to the signing of a remotely concluded contract (the “Contract”), at least on the following matters:
- the main characteristics of the Products and services
- the identity of the Company, including its name and address
- the total price of the Products with all taxes included and the methods of payment, the term of delivery or provision of services, the manner of resolving complaints
- the conditions, terms and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal, in case this right is provided, the obligation of the Buyer to pay the return fees in case of cancellation of the orders, as well as the standardized withdrawal form; If the right of withdrawal is not provided, the information according to which the Buyer will not benefit from a right of withdrawal or the circumstances in which he loses his right of withdrawal shall be displayed
- statements regarding legal guarantees
- validity period of the Contract
- the conditions for the termination of the Contract
TCUs may be reviewed and / or updated by the Company as deemed necessary at any time. The additions and / or modifications made to the TCU enter into force and are applicable immediately after their posting on the Website. Changes to the TCU in connection with the settlement of disputes are not applicable to disputes notified prior to the date of their posting on the Website.
Your continued use of the Website after the publication of the TCU, as amended, constitutes your agreement to such changes. We recommend that Users and Buyers check the TCU periodically so that they are aware of any changes to it.
In the event of violations of the provisions of the TCU by Users or Buyers, the Company reserves the right to restrict access to the Website and the Services immediately and irrevocably without prior notice.
If the Company finds violations of the TCU and has not yet taken any action in relation to these violations, it does not mean that the Company has waived its right to take such measures and / or to seek compensation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
|any product or service displayed on the Website, which may be the subject of an Order|
|Campaign:||the action of exhibiting for commercial purposes, a finite number of Products and / or Services having a limited and predefined stock, for a limited period of time established by the Company|
|Account:||the section of the Website consisting of an e-mail address and a password that allows the Buyer to send the Order and which contains information about the Customer / Buyer and the Buyer's history in the Website (Orders, tax invoices, guarantees, Goods, etc.). The Customer / Buyer is responsible and will ensure that all information recorded when creating the Account is correct, complete and up to date|
|Command:||An electronic document that intervenes as a form of communication between the Company and the Buyer through which the Buyer transmits to the Company, through the Website, its decision to purchase Products and Services from the Website|
|Comment:||A critical assessment or observation purposes, on the edge of a user or another comment|
|Content:||• information on the Website that can be visited, viewed or otherwise accessed by using electronic equipment;
• the content of any e-mail sent to Buyers by the Company by electronic means and / or any other available means of communication;
• any information communicated by any means by an employee / collaborator of the Company, to the Buyer,according to the contact information, specified or not by him;
• information related to the Products and / or Services and / or prices / tariffs charged by the Company in a certain period;
• information related to the Products and / or Services and / or prices and tariffs charged by a third party with which the Company has concluded partnership contracts, in a certain period;
• data regarding the Company, or other privileged data of the Company.
|Contract:||This represents the contract concluded remotely between the Company and the Buyer, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Company's representative and the Buyer.|
|My basket:||The section of the Account that allows the Buyer / User to add Products or Services that he wishes to purchase at the time of addition or at a later time;|
|Buyer:||Any User who places a purchase order on the Website.|
|Commercial communication:||Any communication containing general and thematic information, information on Products similar or complementary to those that you have purchased, information on offers or promotions, information on Products and Services added in the "My Account / Basket" section or Wish list".|
|Wish list:||the section of the Web site where the Buyer / User may add Products or Services that he wishes to pursue for a possible purchase and which he may subsequently delete or add to the shopping cart ("My Cart") .|
|Review:||a written evaluation by the owner or by the beneficiary of a Product or Service, an evaluation based on his personal experience and ability to make quality related comments and to say whether or not the Product or Service meets the specifications mentioned by the manufacturer.|
|Transaction:||the collection or reimbursement of an amount resulting from the sale of a Product and / or Service by SAVINVIBE or by the Buyer, by using the services of the card processor agreed by SAVINVIBE, regardless of the delivery method.|
|User:||any natural person over the age of 16 or a legal person registered on the Website, who, by completing the process of creating the Account, has given his consent to the specific clauses of the Website in the Terms and Conditions of Use section.|
|Company / Vendor:||S.C. SAVINVIBE S.R.L.|
|Website:||the online store hosted at https://www.savinskin.com https://www.savinskin.ro|
III. WEBSITE USE
The website is provided and available to users who have reached the age of 16. By using the website, the User guarantees that he has the legal age and ability to contract the Products and / or services offered by the Company. If any of these requirements is not met, access to or use of the Website is not authorized.
In order to access the Website or some of the resources it offers, the User is required to provide certain information that must be correct, current and complete.
It is the responsibility of the Users and / or Buyers to determine whether the Products are appropriate to their needs and it is not the obligation and responsibility of the Company.
The information presented on the Website is of a general nature and does not include all the information on the topics referred to therein (including here the description of the Products), and therefore, the Company is not responsible for any loss or damage that Users and / or Buyers may suffer (directly or indirectly) as a result of using the information on the Website.
The information presented on the Website does not contain all the information on the topics referred to herein, including the description of the Products; they are information of a general nature and, therefore, the Company is not responsible for any errors or omissions in this information and we do not exclude any liability for any action you may take.
If through the Website opinions, advice, recommendations, etc. are posted by Users, Buyers or any other person, these opinions, advice and recommendations are not credited by the Company which does not assume any responsibility for accuracy, their accuracy, defamatory nature, etc.
The use of the Website for the posting, uploading or transmission of obscene or pornographic material, threatening, racist, offensive, defamatory, in violation of any law or intellectual property rights, to harass, offend, threaten or infringe the rights of other persons, to damage or destroy the reputation of the Company is prohibited.
If the Company finds the existence of such posts it reserves the right to disclose any such information in accordance with the law and / or to remove, or refuse to post or edit any such information or materials.
The user of the Website must ensure that all persons who will access the Website through his Internet connection know the provisions of the TCU and comply with them.
The username, chosen or provided by the Company, the passwords or any other information that is part of the security procedures of the Company, must be treated by the User / Buyer as confidential and they must not be disclosed to any other person or entity.
The account on the Website is a personal account of the User or, as the case may be, of the Buyer. The User or the Buyer must not give access to the personal account to any third party by using his username, passwords or other security information. Accessing the account from a public or shared computer is at the risk and responsibility of the User or Buyer.
Any unauthorized access to your username or password, or any other breach of the security of the Buyer's account will be notified immediately by the latter.
By placing a purchase order on the Website, the Buyer confirms acceptance of the provisions of the TCU and the conclusion of the Contract. Placing the order on the Website is done by navigating the pages of the Website to identify and choose the desired Products, place them in the shopping cart and press the button to complete the order.
Before being valid, orders registered on the Website are subject to prior approval and the Products placed by the Buyer in the shopping cart are not reserved; they can be purchased by other Buyers. The validation of the order is notified to the Buyer by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address registered by the Buyer on the Website.
For the purchase of any product or service on the Website, the Buyer is required to provide personal financial information, including, without limitation, credit or debit card numbers, and / or other billing information requested by payment processing companies ( "Processor").
By placing a purchase order on the Website, the Buyer warrants that he is authorized to make the purchase and he shall provide the necessary financial information also to the Payment Processor.
The entry into the Company's stock of the Products placed by the Buyer in the "wish list" will be notified to the Buyer by a message sent to the e-mail address registered on the Website within maximum 48 hours from the display on the Website of the product. and / or the quantity available.
The Company reserves the right to deactivate any username, password or other identifier regardless of whether they have been chosen by the User or the Company if it considers at some point that the provisions of the TCU have been violated.
IV. PRODUCT PRICE
The prices of the Products displayed on the Website are expressed in lei and euro and they include VAT. The prices shown do not include the value of the courier services related to the delivery of the Products and they do not include any taxes, including customs duties or taxes.
The price of the Products displayed on the Website does not include additional costs that may occur in the case of purchases from EU or non-EU countries. These costs will be paid separately either to the courier company or to the authorities in these countries. The price of the Products can be modified by excluding the VAT in the case of orders placed from outside Romania.
The prices in lei displayed on the Website are established based on the purchase price of the Products and at the exchange rate valid at the time when the Products were purchased by the Company.
The prices can be modified by the Company, without the obligation of the Company to announce these changes in advance, in case of price changes by the partners or in the case of the evolution of the exchange rate.
The price displayed on the Website at the time of accepting the order is the price based on which the supply of the product will be invoiced. In the case of orders issued for prices displayed in Euro or in case of payments made from bank accounts in Euro, the price paid will be in lei, calculated at the exchange rate valid on the day of payment processing by the bank that issued the credit or debit card.
If the Company finds any errors in setting the prices displayed on the Website, it will immediately correct the error and inform the Buyer about it.
The Company has no obligation to accept or carry out an order for a Product the price of which has been incorrectly set or which contains errors and it also reserves the right to cancel such an order even if it has been accepted or if that order is still in progress. The cancellation of the order will be notified to the Buyer by email and the Company will refund all amounts paid by the Buyer after the return of the products.
The Company may make price discounts, as it deems adequate, at any given time, for certain Products, for periods of time and for limited quantities of Products.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER
The buyer has the following rights:
- Have any product ordered through the Website of a satisfactory quality, corresponding to the purpose intended and complying with any description offered on this Site
- Receive certain compensation if a product is defective
- Return the ordered products or cancel any order of a product within 14 days from the date of receipt, and receive the full amount if the product is defective (see the paragraph “Product Returns” below).
The buyer has the following obligations:
- • To indemnify the Company, at its request, for any liability, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, caused by any breach of the TCU, including in the case where the Website is used by any other person accessing the Internet Website Account, with or without his consent
- • Not to substitute any quality (collaborator, employee, agent, etc.) and not to act in any way in the name and on behalf of the Company
VI. PERSONAL DATA
The Company collects personal data when communicating or interacting with Users or Buyers through the Website, and these usually are the data necessary to identify, locate, contact or conclude the Contract with the User or Buyer.
The company may collect, without exhaustive enumeration, personal data which include:
- Data required to register a shopping account or a wish list
- Billing and delivery data for the ordered products
- Bank account data and bank card data
- Website newsletter subscription data
- Information about transactions or about the Buyer's interaction with the Company, such as purchase history, customer account information, etc.
- Information about the computer and / or mobile devices used by the Buyer and information about the notification services he requests
- Precise location information, if provided by the Buyer
- General location information from the Buyer's browser or device
Information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other device identifiers, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, location, date and time, etc. may also be collected.
The collection of personal data is done through various ways and by specific tools such as: the newsletter management application present on the Website, checking the newsletter subscription option in the shopping cart or through the various subscription forms available on the Website.
The option to subscribe to the newsletter of the Website implicitly gives the acceptance of the Users to have their personal data stored and processed.
The purpose of processing this data are: registration for financial-accounting purposes and issuing the tax invoice, information on the order placed by the Buyer on the Website, information about the Company's products and promotions or any other promotions or activities carried out by the Company, respectively marketing / sending newsletters from the Company's database, performing statistical analyzes.
The Company undertakes that personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for marketing service partners and other services, approved by the Company with which there are contracts in this regard and which undertakes to protect such data.
Users can unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter when they no longer wish to process personal data by checking the "Unsubscribe" option within it, there must be proof of express consent. For more details see the policy on protection of personal data.
In accordance with the legal requirements for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, the Company has the obligation to manage safely and only for specified purposes, personal data provided by the User or the Buyer.
The buyer undertakes to provide the Company with the data necessary for invoicing, these being necessary to issue the fiscal invoice related to the placed order. Buyer's refusal to provide this data will result in the cancellation of the order.
SAVIN’SKIN is the trade name of S.C. SAVINVIBE S.R.L. (“Company” or “SAVINVIBE”) registered with the Bucharest Trade Register under no. J40 / 10857/2019, TIN RO41531956, headquartered in Bucharest, 4th District, 13 Metropolitan Nifon St., 2nd floor, apt. 8.
SAVINVIBE, as a personal data operator, respects the privacy of data and information collected and or provided by Users and Buyers and it protects them as mentioned below.
Cookies are small files, consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from whom the Internet is accessed. Cookies are installed at the request of a web server, a browser (egg. Internet Explorer, Chrome).
Cookies are completely "passive" (they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and they cannot access the information on the user's hard driver). Cookies themselves do not require personal information in order to be used and, in most cases, they do not identify personally the internet users.
Cookies may be deleted or blocked from your computer or from other equipment, but certain functions or features of SAVIN’SKIN may no longer work or they may not work properly.
Certain SAVIN’SKIN features may use locally stored objects (Flash cookies) in order to collect and store information about your preferences and browsing on SAVIN’SKIN.
Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used by browser cookies.
SAVIN'SKIN pages and emails may contain small electronic files known as Web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags and one pixel gifs) that allow the Company, inter alia, to find out the number of visitors of SAVIN'SKIN, the number of people who started an e-mail or they allow the carrying out of statistics related to SAVIN'SKIN (recording the popularity of certain content, products or services, checking the integrity of the system and of the server).
- By accessing SAVIN’SKIN
- Through direct electronic communication (e-mails, chats, etc.) between Users and Buyers and SAVIN’SKIN
- By interacting with the Company’s existing advertising actions or computer applications on third-party websites, if they include links to SAVIN’SKIN
- By downloading mobile and desktop applications from SAVIN’SKIN that provide interactions dedicated to the non-browser Users and Buyers and SAVIN’SKIN
- Offline by the Company or by any other means, including any other website of the Company or a third party
- By any third party, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on SAVIN’SKIN
III. INFORMATION COLLECTED OR PROVIDED BY USERS AND / OR BUYERS
SAVINVIBE collects several types of information from and about SAVIN’SKIN Users and / or Buyers such as:
- Personal identification information, namely name, surname, nickname, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information") provided by completing the form on SAVIN’SKIN
- Information on the behavior and use of SAVIN’SKIN
- Information regarding the internet connection, the browser used, and the equipment used to access SAVIN’SKIN
- IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies
- Records and copies of correspondence (including e-mail addresses)
- Answers to opinion polls, satisfaction surveys organized by SAVINVIBE
- Information on commercial transactions performed through SAVIN’SKIN
- Financial information regarding cards and bank accounts
- Information posted by Users / Buyers in any form (any contributions, comments, reviews etc.) posted on the public areas of SAVIN’SKIN. The company does not guarantee that this information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons
By accessing, navigating or interacting with SAVIN’SKIN, certain information about the equipment used, actions and navigation patterns could be automatically collected. Details about your website visits may also be automatically collected, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources you use when you access SAVIN’SKIN.
The information collected automatically represents only statistical data and it does not identify any person. The information collected helps to improve SAVIN’SKIN in order to provide better and personalized services such as:
- personalization of certain contents according to individual preferences
- facilitating searches on SAVIN’SKIN according to individual preferences
- recognizing the return on SAVIN’SKIN by re-accessing it
- quantitative and qualitative estimation of the use of SAVIN’SKIN
IV. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
SAVINVIBE uses and processes or shares the personal data that it collects only for the purposes for which there is one or more of the following legal grounds:
- The contract concluded remotely with the User / Buyer
- User / Buyer Consent
- The legitimate interest of SAVINVIBE
- Legal requirements
V. USE AND PROCESSING OF DATA
The information collected by SAVINVIBE regarding the name and surname, sex, domicile address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth are used for:
- approval to open an account on SAVIN’SKIN (legitimate interest)
- approval and processing of orders and payments placed on SAVIN’SKIN and delivery of orders to the address indicated in the order (contract)
- management of the product stocks and of the resource requirements depending on the variation of orders (legitimate interest)
- verification of the identity of the person accessing SAVIN’SKIN or placing orders on SAVIN’SKIN (contract)
- storage in order to facilitate the re-login to the account on SAVIN’SKIN (legitimate interest)
- storage of financial data, card numbers and bank accounts (consent)
- solving any problem related to the quality of the products or services offered (contract)
- informing the Buyer about accidental deficiencies of the purchased products or to withdraw and replace the product that was purchased and delivered (contract);
- sending to the User / Buyer new information regarding the content of SAVIN’SKIN, and regarding the products and services added (legitimate interest);
- managing the participation of Users / Buyers in SAVINVIBE contests, promotions, etc. (legitimate interest)
- obtaining feedback for SAVIN’SKIN, and the products and services ordered (legitimate interest)
The information collected by SAVINVIBE regarding financial data, card numbers, bank accounts, etc. as well as information about IP address, technical information about computer, phone, tablet or other devices, access history and orders on SAVIN’SKIN is used for:
- prevention of payment frauds when products are purchased from SAVIN’SKIN (legal requirement)
- improving SAVIN’SKIN content, functionalities and features (legitimate interest)
- improving communication through SAVIN’SKIN or by e-mail (legitimate interest)
SAVINVIBE uses or shares the personal information it collects with third parties only for the following purposes:
- for the enforcement of the contract concluded remotely with the User / Buyer, including for the delivery of the products ordered through courier companies
- for the situations when the law provides and obliges SAVINVIBE to provide or share this information or when institutions or authorities request information provided by law
- for the improvement of products and services, as well as the management and development of the SAVINVIBE business and risk management
- for other purposes for which the User / Buyer has given his consent
In order to ensure professionalism in providing the services and products and in order to ensure their quality, SAVINVIBE collaborates with a series of companies or agencies (product suppliers, IT service providers, courier companies, fraud prevention agencies, research companies, etc.).
SAVINVIBE will only share or transfer personal data of Users / Buyers if there is a guarantee that the privacy rights are respected.
VI. USE AND PROCESSING OF MINOR DATA
SAVIN’SKIN can only be used by people who have reached the age of 16. Persons under the age of 16 (“Minors”) must not access, register, shop or use any of the interactive or public features or features of SAVIN’SKIN.
Minors do not have the legal right to consent to the collection and processing of personal information. For minors, consent can be given by parents or guardians (persons holding the "parental responsibility").
SAVINVIBE does not voluntarily collect personal information from Minors. If SAVINVIBE finds that a Minor has registered on SAVIN'SKIN and has provided data such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other personal information (including Username, nickname, etc.) without the consent of his/her parents or guardians, the company will immediately block the account and delete the information.
The information regarding the access and registration on SAVIN’SKIN to some minors can be sent to the e-mail address [email protected]
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
SAVINVIBE has taken reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures designed to protect personal data and information from destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or accidental, illegal or unauthorized use.
SAVINVIBE has implemented reasonable technical security measures (encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, etc.) and appropriate organizational measures to ensure a level of security for the personal data which is appropriate to the risk, taking into account at the same time the technological reality, the cost, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the likelihood that the processing may threaten individual rights and freedoms. We use commercially reasonable security measures, such as encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software or the secure hypertext transfer protocol (HTTPS) to protect your personal data.
SAVINVIBE has restricted and controlled the access of employees, contractors, business partners, agents, etc. to personal data and access is limited to the information necessary to provide, operate, develop or improve our services.
All persons who have access to this information have concluded confidentiality agreements and in case of non-compliance attract, as the case may be, administrative, civil or criminal liability.
VIII. RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Persons who access and use SAVIN’SKIN and who provide information and personal data have the following rights:
- Withdraw at any time the consent to the processing in whole or in part of the the information or personal data they have provided
- Request the correction of information or personal data containing errors, or which are inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion of personal data (the right to be forgotten) under the conditions provided by law
- Request the limitation of the processing of some personal information or data in case it is found that the data is processed illegally, or that it is no longer relevant for the specific purpose. In such cases, SAVINVIBE will retain the data and process it only with the consent of the User / Buyer or only in cases where this is necessary as a result of a legal requirement
- To request in writing access to their own personal information and data with the presentation of identity documents. In certain circumstances, administrative fees may be required for the provision of such information
- Request that personal data is not to be processed for marketing purposes (including profiling). The exercise of the right to prevent such processing is done by checking the corresponding boxes on the SAVIN’SKIN page or, subsequently, by a message sent to the e-mail address: [email protected]
- Obtain and reuse the personal data provided to SAVINVIBE for their own purposes in various services (right to data portability)
The company will issue the invoice for the ordered Products immediately after the approval of the order and it will send it electronically to the Buyer's email address registered on the Website. The paper invoice will be sent to the Buyer upon the delivery of the Products ordered. The invoice will be issued, as the case may be, in lei, in the case of orders coming from Romania or euro in the case of orders coming from outside Romania.
Payment for the ordered Products can be made by bank transfer, by PayPal method, by bank card or cash upon delivery of the Products (cash on delivery). Visa or MasterCard bank cards are accepted for payment.
When selecting the PayPal payment option the Buyer is directed to the PayPal website for "Login" and to view the payment amount before selecting "Pay now".
The payment will be validated and debited to the Account on the Website at the time of sending the order by the Company.
All bank cards used for the purchase of the Products will be subject to prior verification and authorization of payment by the issuing bank. If the issuing bank of the card used to pay for the value of the Products refuses to approve or delays payment to the Company, the company is not responsible for the delayed delivery or for the non-delivery of the Products.
All transactions made with bank cards are carried out through secure portals that encrypt bank card data in a protected environment.
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after the receipt of the payment and they are internationally shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online. Shipping fees include handling and packaging fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to each country. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
The products ordered will be delivered, depending on the date and time of the order, by the city and country of destination, within a time interval of 1 - 5 working days and they will be sent only to the address indicated by the Buyer. The delivery of the Products will take place under regular conditions between Monday and Friday between 9.00 and 18.00.
Any dates that is set for the delivery of the Products is an approximate and the Company will not be responsible for any delays, regardless of their cause. The products can be delivered before the announced delivery date, in compliance with the obligation to inform the Buyer in advance.
If the Company has no possibility, for any reason, to send the Products ordered by the Buyer (and in stock) within 14 days of placing the order, the Buyer has the right to cancel the order and the Company will refund any amounts paid by the Buyer for these Products.
The Company will not be liable for any loss suffered by the Buyer for deliveries which are delayed or which are not completed for reasons related to the Buyer.
If the Buyer or his representative is not at the address indicated for delivery, making it impossible for the delivery staff to deliver the goods, the return costs will be paid by the Buyer to the Company within 5 days from the issuing of the invoice in this respect.
If the Buyer makes a return request for the delivery of the goods, he may be obliged to pay to the Company, before delivery, a new transport cost.
The buyer may refuse the Products ordered and delivered if they do not correspond to the description displayed on the Website.
The buyer has the right to notify the Company in writing that he is cancelling the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 calendar days from the date when the product is received.
The date of the Products’ receipt is the date when they are handed over by the agent of the courier / transport company. This date can be verified and demonstrated by the delivery documents handed over by the courier / carrier.
Skin, hair care products and cosmetics that have been opened and / or unsealed or which do not have the original packaging cannot be returned. Also, perfumes, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, nail polishes and sprays that are for final sale and / or cannot be returned due to transportation restrictions cannot be returned.
The buyer will bear the additional costs related to the return of the Products in case of waiver of the purchase of the product after its receipt. The additional costs are any costs of transport, delivery, costs generated by the decrease in the value of the Products as a result of repeated handling, postage or taxes of any other nature.
The return of the Products is made within 14 calendar days from the products’ date of delivery, based on the return form that you can access here and in order to be taken into consideration, the return form must be sent no later than the 14th day calendar from the date of receipt for that product.
Thus, according to the LAW, the period of returning a Good or giving up a Service expires within 14 days from:
- the day when the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good - if the Buyer orders by a single order Multiple products to be delivered separately
- the day when the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good or the last piece - in case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or pieces
If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the Contract, he will be able to fill in online the return form that can be found at http://www.savinskin.com or http://www.savinskin.ro
If the Customer / Buyer requests the withdrawal from the Contract under the legal term of withdrawal as per the contract, he must also return any gifts that accompanied the product without having used, unwrapped or unsealed them.
If the Order is paid for, the Company will refund the amount paid within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days from the date when the Company is informed by the Buyer of its decision to withdraw from the Contract.
The reimbursement of the amounts within 14 calendar days from the physical reception of the Products at the SAVINVIBE headquarters is made in the bank account indicated mandatorily by the Buyer in the Return Form.
The refund of the amounts collected, in case the Buyer does not want another product, will be made by bank transfer, in the account indicated in writing on the Return Form by the Buyer.
Depending on the delivery method of the Products selected by the Buyer on the Website, the amount reimbursed will be equal to the amount resulting from the retention by the Company, of the value paid by the Buyer, of the amounts related to transport and delivery costs.
The following products cannot be returned:
- Products exceeding the term of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt
- Products which formed the subject of a final stock clearance, as a result of which the Buyer benefited from a price reduction
- Products which were purchased from the showroom and, although they had some defects, the Buyer accepted them and he benefited from a corresponding price reduction
- Products that have been distinctly customized at the Buyer's request
- Products showing signs of impact or damage
- Products showing visible signs of wear
The following products are also not to be returned:
- Products the price of which depends on financial market fluctuations that the Company cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period
- Products that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Sealed products that cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed by the Buyer
- Products that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements
- sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed after delivery
- digital content that is not delivered on material media, if the service began with the prior express consent of the Buyer and after he has confirmed that he has become aware of the fact that he will lose his right of withdrawal
The products must be returned in the original packaging (the packaging in which they were purchased), with all accessories and the original label, intact without traces of use, damage, impact, without traces of adhesive or other such substances.
For Products picked up by the Buyer directly from the showroom / warehouse, for which the Buyer had the opportunity to directly verify the quality and specifications presented, the return conditions provided in this section do not apply.
Failure to comply with the above conditions, as well as putting the product, by any means, in a condition unsuitable for resale, leads to the refusal of return. If a Buyer repeatedly makes product returns, the Company may at any time refuse a new return, place new orders or may proceed to deactivate the Buyer's Account.
The entire content on http://www.savinskin.com and http://www.savinskin.ro (which includes, but is not limited to): texts, graphics, visuals, Products, ideas, pictures, videos, sounds are the property of S.C. SAVINVIBE S.R.L., registered at the Bucharest Trade Register under no. J40/10857/2019, TIN RO41531956, headquartered in Bucharest, 4th District, 13 Metropolitan Nifon St., 2nd floor, apt. 8.
Graphics, names, trademarks (such as the name of the SAVIN’SKIN Website and the name of the SAVINVIBE company) are the property of S.C. SAVINVIBE S.R.L. and they may not be taken over and / or used without the prior written consent of the owner.
The website and all content, features (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, videos and audio, and their design, selection and arrangement) are owned by the Company or by its suppliers.