The buyer may refuse the Products ordered and delivered if they do not correspond to the description displayed on the Website.
The buyer has the right to notify the Company in writing that he is cancelling the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 calendar days from the date when the product is received.
The date of the Products’ receipt is the date when they are handed over by the agent of the courier / transport company. This date can be verified and demonstrated by the delivery documents handed over by the courier / carrier.
Skin, hair care products and cosmetics that have been opened and / or unsealed or which do not have the original packaging cannot be returned. Also, perfumes, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, nail polishes and sprays that are for final sale and / or cannot be returned due to transportation restrictions cannot be returned.
The buyer will bear the additional costs related to the return of the Products in case of waiver of the purchase of the product after its receipt. The additional costs are any costs of transport, delivery, costs generated by the decrease in the value of the Products as a result of repeated handling, postage or taxes of any other nature.
The return of the Products is made within 14 calendar days from the products’ date of delivery, based on the return form that you can access here and in order to be taken into consideration, the return form must be sent no later than the 14th day calendar from the date of receipt for that product.
Thus, according to the LAW, the period of returning a Good or giving up a Service expires within 14 days from:
- the day when the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good - if the Buyer orders by a single order Multiple products to be delivered separately
- the day when the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good or the last piece - in case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or pieces
If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the Contract, he will be able to fill in online the return form that can be found at http://www.savinskin.com or http://www.savinskin.ro
If the Customer / Buyer requests the withdrawal from the Contract under the legal term of withdrawal as per the contract, he must also return any gifts that accompanied the product without having used, unwrapped or unsealed them.
If the Order is paid for, the Company will refund the amount paid within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days from the date when the Company is informed by the Buyer of its decision to withdraw from the Contract.
The reimbursement of the amounts within 14 calendar days from the physical reception of the Products at the SAVINVIBE headquarters is made in the bank account indicated mandatorily by the Buyer in the Return Form.
The refund of the amounts collected, in case the Buyer does not want another product, will be made by bank transfer, in the account indicated in writing on the Return Form by the Buyer.
Depending on the delivery method of the Products selected by the Buyer on the Website, the amount reimbursed will be equal to the amount resulting from the retention by the Company, of the value paid by the Buyer, of the amounts related to transport and delivery costs.
The following products cannot be returned:
- Products exceeding the term of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt
- Products which formed the subject of a final stock clearance, as a result of which the Buyer benefited from a price reduction
- Products which were purchased from the showroom and, although they had some defects, the Buyer accepted them and he benefited from a corresponding price reduction
- Products that have been distinctly customized at the Buyer's request
- Products showing signs of impact or damage
- Products showing visible signs of wear
The following products are also not to be returned:
- Products the price of which depends on financial market fluctuations that the Company cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period
- Products that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Sealed products that cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed by the Buyer
- Products that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements
- sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed after delivery
- digital content that is not delivered on material media, if the service began with the prior express consent of the Buyer and after he has confirmed that he has become aware of the fact that he will lose his right of withdrawal
The products must be returned in the original packaging (the packaging in which they were purchased), with all accessories and the original label, intact without traces of use, damage, impact, without traces of adhesive or other such substances.
For Products picked up by the Buyer directly from the showroom / warehouse, for which the Buyer had the opportunity to directly verify the quality and specifications presented, the return conditions provided in this section do not apply.
Failure to comply with the above conditions, as well as putting the product, by any means, in a condition unsuitable for resale, leads to the refusal of return. If a Buyer repeatedly makes product returns, the Company may at any time refuse a new return, place new orders or may proceed to deactivate the Buyer's Account.